Bone tired was beating a static refrain in her brain as the car pulled up to the hotel. She glanced around, mildly in awe at the sights. She was in fuckin' Moscow, Russia. She wasn't sure exactly how Shay had managed to convince Doc, that was one thing she was finding out soon, but convince him she had. Now it was time to chew a bit of bubble gum and kick a little ass Daniels style.
Nodding to the driver she slipped from the car and aimed her tired body through the doors, praying for someone who spoke at least a little English. As she got close enough to the concierge's desk she heard a chirpy voice and glanced over her shoulder, only to see Shannon stepping from the elevator chatting up some tall stringy blonde that wasn't Jon.
A wicked grin settled onto her lips as she turned. "Well hallelujah, you traded up!"
Mel!!!" Shannon squealed and nearly bowled her sister over in greeting. After hugging her sister near to death she stepped back and took on an air of seriousness. "Mel this is Sebastian, he just left Richie's room. He's been um.. hangin' out with him for me, just ya know to keep him um.... ya know." She whispered a bit not wanting the whole place to know what was going on.
She speared the lanky young man with a look. "Sebastian? What a cute name. So tell me Seeebastian.. what the fuck you did to Do...Sca..Umm Richie."
Sebastian Bach stood towering over Mel, an amused and youthful grin plastered on his face. He'd heard all about Melanie, from plenty of different sources and he knew she was a force to be reckoned with. "I got him all mellow for ya!" He grinned widely. He felt very proud of himself as Richie hadn't even mentioned gettin' a line the whole time he'd been up there. "He's chilling out just waitin' for the ride to sound check."
"So he’s totally sober you think, and totally in his right mind?" She glanced up at the young man and almost felt a need to tug those shiny blonde locks. "We talking bout Jon or Richie here? Trust me, he's sneaky."
Turning to Shannon a moment she let her smile free. "Show me too him sis," Her arms went around her suddenly as she dipped in to whisper, "I owe you forever for taking care of my dork." The anger of the following weeks had turned to mist and drifted away over a long flight as she realized her overly young sis had done the impossible. Her anger over the wedding long forgotten before she’d even landed in Russia.
Turning to Shannon a moment she let her smile free. "Show me too him sis," Her arms went around her suddenly as she dipped in to whisper, "I owe you forever for taking care of my dork." The anger of the following weeks had turned to mist and drifted away over a long flight as she realized her overly young sis had done the impossible. Her anger over the wedding long forgotten before she’d even landed in Russia.
Shannon waved a thank you at Sebastian as she took off for the elevator with Mel. "Well, if it were Jon, I'd hope someone would tell me." She pushed the button for the 4th floor. "He's probably not TOTALLY sober, Baz likes to smoke weed ya know, Probably kept him high to keep him from.... the other."
She sighed as she watched the elevator door. "It's time for a little Dork lesson for Shay. How much you wanna bet me we find that white powder when we open the door hmmm?"
"No, Bas doesn't do that stuff."
"Didn't say HE did but obviously Dork decided too. Which I may just kill him for." She followed Shannon down the hall and wondered where the hell his door was.
Shannon stopped and pointed, "There ya go... I'll be .. over here... in my room... hiding."
Her hand snaked out and captured Shay’s quickly. "YOU knock, you talk.. Lemme surprise him." She stepped to the side and winked. "He won’t hurt ya promise."
"No..."Shannon whined, "Why???" She huffed and knocked, fidgeting for a moment before cracking the door and calling out, "Richie?? Can I come in?"
His hand lifted as he swiped it under his nose, the blast of the powder making him almost giddy. "Whatever Shay, it ain’t locked!"
She stepped timidly in the room, "I um... I just... wanted to check on you..."
His hand wiped under his nose again as he grumbled, "I'm fine. Don't need a fuckin' babysitter either, I'm fine."
Her eyes narrowed when he wiped his red nose, "Oh really? Where did you get that?"
His lip quirked up and his brows waggled, "I have my ways. Baz ain’t the only fucker on this tour ya know."
Shannon stole a glance over her shoulder, she knew Mel was standing just out of sight listening. She growled in frustration. How did she deal with him? "Oh don't go trying to be all cute with me! I tossed that shit once and I'll do it again damn it!"
His head popped up and he glowered her way. "You fuckin' try that shit again....."
She took a step around Shay, hands going to her hips as the anger in her fired, "And you'll wait?"
She took a step around Shay, hands going to her hips as the anger in her fired, "And you'll wait?"
Richie stood up blinking his eyes rapidly at the vision that appeared before him. He looked back and forth between Mel and Shannon both striking an indignant pose and glaring his way. "I.. what? Melanie? YOU! why you little snitch!" he barked at Shannon.
She glanced down at the table next to the bed and started to snort. "You might wanna watch that mouth Dork. Or maybe you didn't want me here? Hmmm Shay calls, says your SAD,” she emphasized the word as her brow quirked, “she makes arrangements to get me here behind your buddy's back. I show up see what I see and YOU call her names?? Maybe I should go home."
"Home... uh.. NO!" He shook his head, his brain wasn't functioning quite right. He was so confused. "I ... um... I'm just uh... " He shrugged then picked up the bag of white powder,"Ya want some?"
"You have 10 seconds to flush that shit or I'm flying home." She took a step forward and started to count. "1"
Richie raised an eyebrow. Now she wanted him to flush it? but....
"2"
He eyed the bathroom, then searched Mel's face. Oh boy she's pissed!
"3"
"Ok, ok I'll get rid of it"
"4"
"Mel!! " with a groan he took the bag and made for the bathroom, dumping the contents in the commode he flushed, "There?? Ok? Happy now?"
"Nope." She stepped closer to him her finger reaching up to flick his nose. "Grovel for Shay, you hurt her."

1 comment:
Lol, Richie sounds like a whiney kid, lol. And looks like Mel is gonna have his ass for being stupid. You go girl!!
Great chapter!!
Post a Comment