Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chapter 55

Shannon pressed herself into Jon’s back and shielded her eyes as they made their short way from the car to doors of the hotel lobby. So many people! So many flashes! Was it like this all the time? The screams, the pushing! No wonder he had such big guys as body guards!

He tightened his arm around her as he pushed his sunglasses on. Fuckin' flashbulbs, made his eyes hurt dammit. He moved through the lobby and quickly through to the kitchens. He wouldn’t go up the main elevator, someone might see his floor number. Pushing the button for the staff elevator he grinned as the doors opened. Pulling her in he pushed the button for his floor. "So how long you here for babe?"

"I gotta leave Sunday night" She says as she blinked her eyes trying to clear away the light tracers.

he frowned. "Can't stay away from school? I got a week off coming up babe. I wanna have some fun with my gal.”

"School?" oh that’s right he didn't know.. She hadn’t had a chance to tell him. "No no .. I finished my classes last Wednesday, I just gotta wait 30 days to take my states... I gotta work Monday night."

His frown settled deeper. "You gotta what?"

"Work" she laughed "ya know, a job? A 9-5er... well ok more like a 9 pm to 3 am but still.... pay the bills???" She chuckled

He took a deep breath and dialed back the frustration that threatened. "I thought Nutjob said she'd left ya enough money to Not work while in school?"

Shannon looked slightly uncomfortable "Well yeah I mean she made sure. I mean Richie, he sent a check, but I don’t wanna cash it. It ain’t his responsibility. I'm grown ya know It's my responsibility."

Richie had sent a check, a check she hadn't even cashed cuz she wanted to be responsible. Richie was taking care of something that was HIS to take care of dammit. Woah, where did that come from Bongiovi? He shook his head to clear his mind, pulled her from the elevator and down the hall. "You don’t gotta, call in sick or something."

She eyed him curiously "You want me to call off work for a week?"

Damn. "well, I know your really into getting your business and all, but, I wont have another break for awhile babe, is this job that important too ya?” He could just go stay in Woodbridge, that wouldn’t be so bad, but he'd wanted to hell go someplace that wouldn’t smell like Richie and mel sex 24/7.

"Important?? Well, no not really, it's just a part timer, waiting tables... you know that ain’t exactly my choice career," she laughed

He leaned in, his lips brushing over hers slightly, "Then run away with me."

Run away with him? For a week? She thought hard. She could call off, she was only part time, and she knew there was plenty of staff to cover, hell half the time they sent her home early because they were over staffed. She really didn't make enough at it to cover much anyway but damnit if she wasn't trying. What would it hurt? She'd missed him so much, just one week together then he'd be off again for who knew how long...... "Well then, where we going?"

He started to grin. She was gonna do it? Hell yeah. "Las Vegas baby."

"Vegas?" she laughed, "Well why the hell not!"

He drug her into the hotel room, his lips beginning the dance over her neck as his brain started plotting and planning. She would have her dream, and he'd be the reason why. Something to keep her busy, yet keep her free for him. Hell yeah, he'd get this set and fast.

She giggled as his lips tickled her neck "So you gonna sneak me in all the bars?"

He brushed his lips over her chin, along her cheek to her ear, "Naah but i might fuck ya to death or marry ya one. Can't decide right yet." He'd decided, not often he made snap decisions like that, but this one felt right. Not that he'd tell her that yet.

"Mmm fuck me to dea......" her eyes snapped open wide, " or what???" her jaw opened in astonishment. Did he just say?

He bit down on her ear and laughed, "you heard me."

Her mind couldn’t wrap itself around his word, her ears buzzed and she fought the urge to break away and squeal. She didn't know what to say to that. Her mind screamed yes yes yes! But in the end she simply grabbed his face and kiss him with every last ounce of her being.

He tugged her in close and grinned. into the heat seeking kiss. She liked the idea, that was obvious from her very actions. His week off was gonna be something else.

1 comment:

Peg said...

Lol, Shannon's life is gonna become a whirlwind!!! And what will Mel & Richie say?!?! Oh I can't wait to read all that's going to happen. Take a chance Shay!! Go for it!! Ya only live once!!

Post a Comment