She was silent so long it was almost awkward not looking at him just resting her head on his chest while she tried to find the right words "I.... I don't... I don't know I When you're near me I feel so different," she growled and pulled away returning to sit perched on the edge of the couch her hands on her lap, her eyes glittering with confusion. "I'm not an angel Jon ok? Virgin yes, angel not by a long shot and I.. I never wanted to just.....I mean You're so, Oh for fucks sake!! I don't even make any sense to myself how the fuck are you supposed to make sense of me?!?!" she finally sputtered after her lame attempt of an answer
She sighed "ok look ... when I first saw you.... I thought oh my God, it’s HIM!!" She smiled as she admitted it finally. "Yes you the star but I was expecting some high maintenance cocky bastard all full of himself. I was kinda set to not like ya at all.... and when I saw that you're... sweet and ... and humble and....so god damn devoted and even.... even so unsure of yourself that feel you need to prove to everyone that you are someone I .. I just ....." she stopped again and just sat with her head in her hands trying to make him see she was over the star effect and liked HIM.
He slid onto the couch beside her and pulled her into his lap. "go on."
"I saw a guy," she sniffed a bit not able to stop the damn tears now, "just a guy, who needed someone to care. So I guess that’s what I did... care"
Well hell, that changed things, changed things a lot somehow. He listened as she rambled out her feelings and started to smile. "So you don't think I'm cocky huh?"
"Huh?" she looked up curious at his change of mood "I.. well.. maybe sometimes but... I.. I think you just do it cause.... maybe people expect it or... or cause ya wanna get a reaction."
He leaned back and pulled her with him. "Naah I’m really like that. I want what I want, when I want it, hate fuckin' being thwarted." he chuckled and pressed lips against her hair. "You thwart me and I like it. go figure."
She nuzzled her lips near his Adam’s apple and slipped her arms around him for a light hug and murmured, "You’re a very odd individual Jon"
"Thank you I think."
Shannon chuckled a bit then whispered "But you still can't stay here tonight,” she paused for effect, “or I just might molest you in your sleep."
'I might just let ya." He twisted suddenly, needing her under him instead of on top as his lips crashed down to commands hers. "Matter of fact, maybe I'll just molest you now."
She squealed into his open mouth completely taken by surprise as she landed on the couch with him directly on top of her. The feel of his body pressed so intimately to every inch of her was her undoing; if he stopped this time she vowed she'd kill him! He hands snaked up into his hair grasping it none too gently she pressed her mouth to his fiercely
He pushed back, his hands moving along her skin as he pushed clothing away from her body. He'd held out for days, he was a fuckin' saint, he couldn't hold back anymore. He grinned as the final piece of cloth fled her body, slowly lowering his lips, kissing along each tender each of skin. He wanted to savor, taste and remember each and ever varying scent on her body.
She was as eager as he was and hissed in pleasure at his touch all the while fighting her own battle with his clothing, needing to touch him to know his body in every sense. Her hands slid over his shoulders, down his arms, up his sides, her fingers splayed in the hair on his chest momentarily then trailed down to his pants and over the ever present bulge there. She flicked the button on his waist band and pushed gently muttering "off."
He leaned back, standing, pushing the very tight denim slowly down his legs. Bending over he reached into his pocket and fiddled a moment before moving back onto the couch, his lips returning to their taste exploration.
She tingled with pleasure at the first real contact of full skin on skin and her hands moved out of instinct over every inch, god his body was so rock hard, she twined one leg with his and pressed up against him as fully as she could
Damn she was impatient. He wanted to go slow, savor, but she was moving against him, movements that were going straight to his dick. "Shh slow down precious. We'll get there." his head dipped down as he dragged his lips along her inner thighs, getting lost in the heated muskiness of her, before his tongue flashed along the seam of her core and to the tiny bundle of nerves at the nexus.
She moaned and her head lulled back, god the things she knew that tongue could make her feel, she opened her legs allowing full access and murmured "mmmm yes..."
He felt her tighten up and slowed, he needed her loose, relaxed, or it would be too uncomfortable. 'Shhh its ok, just let it go."
His finger slipped into the tightness that was her and wiggled slightly, his lips and tongue still dancing over the innermost part of her.
Her body was tingling, floating; his touch was magic. She let go of any thought but him and what he was doing, her body reacting to his touch naturally moving with his hand, his mouth so hot. " I ... love... the way you ... make me feel " she purred in a lazy heavy voice.
He slid up then, his body moving over hers before stopping to nibble along her neck. "Babe I ain't even started yet."
She gave a slightly wicked smile and laughed throatily as she nipped at his earlobe
He kept up the slow movements of his hand, his thumb brushing over her core repeatedly. He needed her to cum, at least once, then she'd be loose enough. He knew it could be uncomfortable for a girl the first time. Shit it was her first time! He gentled a moment, working her slowly as he slid a second finger in, his lips taking hers again in a long slow dance.
She felt it starting, he was doing it again, his fingers working their spell, his kiss taking her breath and giving it all at once, her hips bucked gently as she moaned then shuddered. Her eyes fluttered closed as the orgasm ripped thru her.
He pulled back, his hand reaching for the small packet he'd settled on the coffee table. A few quick practiced moves later and he had the latex securely rolled down his already throbbing and aching cock.
Looming back over her, he settled his hips between her legs and moved, lightly teasing her with the head of his cock before slowly beginning to push in, inch by slow inch.
She breathed deeply and slowly, willing herself not to tense, her hands laying lightly on his shoulders she raised her hips just slightly as he pushed in, his heat filling her and sending a completely new kind of tingle thru her a low moan escaped her lips
He stopped as she moaned, frozen as he waited to see if she was in pain. "You ok precious?"
"Mmm hmm" she assured him. She felt a slight stinging as he stretched her and bit her bottom lip with a slight wince before giving her hips a little shift, testing the new feeling and finding it to be a lot less painful than she'd been led to believe "Couldn't be better," she whispered and flicked her tongue against his shoulder before giving him a playful nip with her teeth there.
He returned to moving, his hips slowly thrusting in then out, and as she relaxed he felt her slender legs wrap around his waist tight. “That’s my girl."
As he began to move, his body flush with hers, all the things he'd done before began to pale in comparison to the overwhelming pleasure his thrusts were eliciting. She raised her hips to his again and again, her moans held nothing back as she felt herself tightening around him, her body craving release. She begin to beg, "God.. Jon please." She whimpered not knowing quite what she begged for as her hand slid over his sweat slicked skin.
As her soft pleas wrapped around him he felt it, that spark of something unusual, a tightening that almost tied him to her. He rolled his hips as his thumb brushed over her core, his head dipping to rest on her shoulder as the movements increased. "god damn baby."
She was mindless and hot , so hot higher and higher she went. When it hit she thought he just might have killed her. The heat started in her belly and exploded in crashing waves from deep within trickling out to the tips of her fingers... the ends of her toes she cried out his name he nails digging into his shoulders as she road out the crest
Her name fell from his lips as she tightened around him, pulling his own climax out, blistering his body as well as his soul as he empted deep within. Slumping over her he gasped softly. "Sweet Jesus."
She fell limply back her breathing fast her heart racing eyes closed as the last waves faded and left a soft glow in their wake. As her breathing slowed she began to chuckle
He slid from her and stood. "Be right back babe." He turned and moved towards the bathroom and did a quick clean up, disposing of latex and some sweat before returning to curl next to her on the couch. "How you feeling eh?"
She scooted to lay her head in the crook of his arm her arm lightly on his stomach and twined her legs with his. She twined her fingers in the ends of his hair. How did she feel? she felt complete, calm......she smirked a bit as her eyes caught his and she winked, "fucked silly."
He tightened his arms around her and started to laugh. "You were already silly." Bracing his head on the top of hers he smiled. Damn if she wasn't good for him, this lil bit of woman who wanted only him, damn good.
He dozed off holding her tight, the silliest smile on his face, the last thing he saw before was her smiling face, her eyes closed as she snuggled in tight.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment