Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chapter 51

Shannon snorted at Mel’s self description ... level...... ha! Not since her Sambora syndrome kicked in. "Cranky huh? He been behaving?"

"He's too cranky not too. I think he gets Richie in trouble just to amuse himself. He's one sad puppy really. Keeps muttering. Not sure what, asked him once and he told me to fuck off or go fuck Sambora and leave him alone." She leaned back against the couch, "Damn near threw a pitcher of ice water at him."

Shannon frowned. That just didn't sound like the Jon she'd gotten to know before the tour kicked in. Sure he could be cocky sometimes but usually only in a light joking fashion. He'd certainly never been rude around her, not blatantly anyhow. "God I hope he doesn't get mad when he finds out I'm here."

She started to laugh, "Honey, I'm betting my ass your the way to getting him uncranky.'

She felt a little relief at her sisters words "Really you think so?" She hated to let anyone know how important he was to her. She played it so cool all the time but really, the last three months away from him had been pure hell.

"I'll bet ya Sambora's dorkhood on it."

She laughed " you're silly Mel!" She hugged her sister "ok look I gotta run! I gotta get ready... don't wanna show up looking plain ya know" she winked

"I'll see you backstage after the show. When its time to go back, ask for Michael ok?"

"Michael... got it!" She hopped up from the couch "Man I'm so excited!!" She smiled "See ya then sis!"

"See ya then honey."

With a light hearted laugh she disappeared out the door.


Shannon took one last look at herself into he full length mirror. She smoothed the hem of her simple black dress then tugged at the neckline, adjusting her little bit of cleavage just so. Ah there... that should do it... She smiled at her reflection and grabbed her ticket and pass, heading out the door to meet her sister.

She stepped from the hotel room and turned, nearly bumping into Shannon. Taking one long glance she started to laugh. She was definitely going for all out, nothing casual about this Outfit. Black lace fit her slight form like a glove, There was hardly any back to the dress, and the barest minimum of lace covering the front, with a plunging V neckline that was sure to have poor Jon drooling. The dress was short, but not obscenely so, but it was the killer black heels that lengthened her legs that was the final icing on the cake. "You wanna kill him or get to kiss him sis?"

"huh?" Shannon looked down at her dress and shrugged, "Just wanna look nice." She eyed Mel's head to toe black leather, from her short cropped jacket exposing the creamy skin at her neck right down to her ankle boots "Question is... you going to watch him or whip him Mistress??"

Mel winked, "I'm gonna torture him, he’s been a baaaaaaaaaaad boy. You know he’s been hitting the strip clubs? So we have an agreement, He goes, he gets punished."

Shannon laughed "You punish him for that?"

"Oh yeah baby girl. he owes me a trip to a Chippendales, he has to go watch them strip. Deal is I go with him and sit on his lap, then i pay him back. makes things rather interesting."

"Ya freak!" Shannon teased as she slipped her laminate over her head. "I'm gonna take a cab ok? I wanna sneak in under the radar. You taking the.... car?" She chuckled still in awe over the limo used to transport her earlier.

"You sure you wanna go in like a regular ticket holder sis?" Mel shook her head, "Limo has a wet bar."

"I'm sure... I wanna see it from the fan perspective ya know"

Mel grinned, "Well ok, just don’t forget to ask for Michael ok?"

"Michael Got it, um last name???"

"Don’t tease him, just remember its Jon's middle name too. Guys last name is Francis."

Mel chuckled, "big fucker with a beard, English accent. You can’t miss him trust me."

"Got it" she grinned, "so I'll see ya after... don't have too much fun." She winked and blew a kiss her sister’s way.

She leaned closer and grinned, "Not gonna have fun yet, but if you watch close enough you'll get it." She threw up a hand and waved before slipping into the limo. “See ya there."

"See ya," she called and flagged down a cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment